A man was found dead next to his brother in his car in which he appeared to have fallen asleep under the influence of liquor leaving the AC of his vehicle on, police said on Monday. The man died of apparently inhaling poisonous gases like Carbon Monoxide emanating from the car’s engine and sucked inside the vehicle’s cabin by the AC, they said. “His family members told police that he was a habitual alcoholic. He slept inside his car, which was parked in the basement on Saturday night“. No complaint has been made with the police.