Regardless of Covid 19 pandemic and inescapable withdrawal of labour throughout the different business dominions, the world’s richest people have unanimously earned 23 per cent or $1.3 trillion from January.
Here are the top 5 – most pecunious people throughout the world who outshined despite the pandemic:
- Jeff Bezos – The founder, president and CEO of Amazon whose net worth is $187 billion. Amazon is one of the four companies in the world whose appraisal have crossed $1 trillion.
- Elon Musk – The founder, CEO, CTO and chief designer of SpaceX; CEO and product architect of Tesla, Inc.; founder of The Boring Company; co-founder of Neuralink; and co-founder and initial co-chairman of OpenAI. This amazing man got ahead of Bill Gates. And his total net worth is $167 billion.
- Bill Gates – The co-founder of Microsoft Corporation. He held the top spot until Jeff Bezos triumphed in 2017. Bill Gates total net worth is $131 billion.
- Bernard Arnault – The chairman and chief executive of the famous fashion French company LVMH Moët Hennessy – Louis Vuitton SE, the world’s largest luxury-goods company became the richest person in 2017. His total net worth is $110 billion.
- Mark Zuckerberg – The co-founder, chairman, CEO of Facebook, Inc. Also known as the youngest billionaire. His total net worth is $105 billion.
PS: If you are curious to know the daily ranking of the world’s richest people: www.bloomberg.com And the above list was made according to this website. This website provides business and market news, data, analysis and videos presenting stories related to the business world.