Welcome to the Food Corner Section of our Page, Here in this article we are going to view about one of the chepest Unlimited Biryani in Chennai . Comment your views about the shop if you have visited the place in Chennai and let us know your opinion .
About the Shop:
This shop serves Chennai’s cheapest Unlimited Biryani. The owner of this shop seems to be a socially responsible man who does this job for his own satisfaction. He also gives a few parcels for free to feed the needy on a daily basis. He is the one who came in the recent “Neeya Naana” show telecasted in Vijay Television for his service.
Check out the detail below:
- Chennai is the Biryani Capital of the country since it serves the best and plenty of varieties of biryani.
- This being the most cheapest and affordable one in the entire state, plenty of people rush in to get their food.
- They quality and quantity of the Biryani is too good for this price. On a regular basis in Chennai we get this quantity for minimum of 150 Rupees but here it’s just 60 Rupees.
- They provide 130-150 GM’s of chicken and unlimited biryani rice along with the onion raitha, brinjal gravy and a egg for this affordable price.
- The taste was pretty good and the chicken was juicy and tenderly cooked. They also say this as a healthy biryani option since they cook it in the gingely oil which no other shop has tried.
- There are 2 branches which are located at the Chetpet Signal and another new branch which is recently opened in Kodambakkam. Please find the two map links for the exact location.
Chetpet – https://maps.app.goo.gl/6eKhi7EubAsuBzUS9
Kodambakkam – https://maps.app.goo.gl/s46EfCwfnP6RFuUs6
- The only negative thing here is that they don’t have a seating space. It’s like a road side shop we can stand and eat near the cart.
- As it’s a roadside shop parking will be the biggest hurdle here.
Credits: Chennaying YouTube Channel